Job Openings for Software Architects in GagdEon
- Company name: GagdEon
- Openings for: Software Architects
- Major Services: ITES
- Experience Required: NA
- Job Location: Smartcity – Cochin / Kochi / Ernakulam
- Salary: depends on the skillset
- Job Description: Produce architectural artifacts to be consumed by technical teams that range from detailing current and future state of platforms at a high level to detailed specifications at a feature level to more generalized guidance around non-functional requirements and best practices.
Key duties/ responsibilities
- Work closely with developers, quality assurance, systems engineering and product managers to guide our platform development efforts across multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product and Project Management to define and plan projects, such that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications and direction to deliver effectively within realistic estimates and with high quality.
- Produce architectural artifacts to be consumed by technical teams that range from detailing current and future state of platforms at a high level to detailed specifications at a feature level to more generalized guidance around non-functional requirements and best practices.
- Assist in defining the technical roadmap for development teams while driving best practices in design thinking and cutting-edge software engineering practices.
- Help teams resolve both technical and business problems with innovative and practical solutions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach and motivate team members to their optimum performance levels and career development goals.
- At least 7 years of experience working through the design, development and release cycle to deliver software products to market.
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or software architect
- Direct project involvement and leadership of projects with an emphasis on services built with Microsoft programming technologies and hosted in heterogeneous environments. Including .NET Core Framework and ASP.NET, C#, IIS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in building stream processing architectures is a bonus with experience in any of the following (Kafka, Apache Spark, Flink, AWS Kinesis and equivalents etc)
- Relevant experience with building service-oriented / micro-service based architectures and solid understanding of REST-ful principles.
- Understanding of database and persistence technologies (MSSQL, Cassandra, Elastic, CEPH)
- Proven experience with Test Automation frameworks is required
- Strong understanding of multiple development practices such as Agile, Scrum, Lean/Kanban, TDD
- Strong leadership, project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written English; multilingualism is an asset
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Must be willing to fly to customer or team locations from time to time to participate in onsite technical discovery or lead software support investigations
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Preferred Skills : Experience in SaaS is a bonus.
- Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
About The Company
In their own words
Gadgeon is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Global Electronics Product Design Company specializing in the Internet of Things (IoT), Home Automation, Industrial Automation, Healthcare & Communications Service Provider market segments. Our mission is to become the preferred partner for product development in IoT and Digital Transformation technologies by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation and exceptional customer experience. GadgEon delivers end-to-end solutions from product description to deployment, from hardware to application.
With our Extensive Product Design experience in end-to-end IoT solutions, machine to machine (M2M) technologies and Networking/ Communication equipment, Gadgeon enables our customers to build new business models and realize the possibilities of the IoT and Digital transformation. Gadgeon’s team of 150+ engineers possess the breadth and depth of skills, domain knowledge, process and program management expertise required to supply significant return on investment (ROI) for both startups and established players in terms of quality and time to market.
We also offer System integration Services in Home and building automation for domestic market under the brand name Gadgeon Lifestyle.
Apply by sending your resumes to email@example.com
go to website of GagdEon for more details on the company.
Job Openings for Software Architects in GagdEon#gadgeon #jobsingadgeon #jobsinkochi #jobsincochin #jobsinernakulam #softwarearchitect #softwarearchitects #jobsforsoftwarearchitects #jobtoplisters #jobsinsmartcity #smartcityjobs